Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Showing posts with label maybe C section. Show all posts
Showing posts with label maybe C section. Show all posts

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Unexpected news!

Today we went to the doctors and were informed that she is breech. Our options were to wait it out and she if she turned herself again or we could try and turn her to the position. We decided to go ahead and try to turn her, so I go into the hospital tomorrow morning at 8:00a.m. They will be giving me a IV and monitor by ultrasound during the procedure. If for any reason my fluid, placenta, or her heart rate drops then they will be doing a C section tomorrow. If they are successful with turning her than we will continue and wait it out for me to go into labor. If they are not able to turn her because I am in to much pain then we will scheduling a C section for my 39 week mark. Tomorrow we will see!!