Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, March 29, 2010

Just some more pics of the cutie!

Lyric getting dedicated at the hospital

Getting discharged from the hospital



First car ride home

First Bath

We have added a new recruit to our squad!

Aunt Mindy brought Lyric a Sheriff Bear and we cut the uniform off and thought we would take her picture in it. She looks so adorable!



Friday, March 26, 2010

LYRIC



She has arrived!

She came on her own terms. I was scheduled for the c section for wednesday the 24th, but she decided that she needed to be here sooner. On Monday morning around 7:00am I was woken up by some really hard pains. They came very inconsistent so I didn't think of calling the doctor or anything. Around 11:00am they continued so I got up and took a shower had a bowl of cereal to see if they were just hunger pains. Then 1:30pm hit and I decided to call the doctors office and was advised to go down to the hospital and get checked out. We left the house around 2:15pm (after I blow dryed my hair) and then got in a bed at 2:30pm. The nurse hooked me up then I had gotten one for the hard contractions and she checked me. We found that I was 90 percent effaced and about 4 centimeters. And was informed that I was going to be delivering as soon as we finished the paperwork. And by 4:52pm she arrived!



Thursday, March 11, 2010

C Section it is!

So, today the turning of the baby was UNsuccessful! It was very uncomfortable and a bit painful. We attempted it three times and she would not go for it. We are scheduling a C section within the next two weeks. We also found out that I am 2 centimeters dilaleted and about 40 percent effaced. When they hooked me up to a monitor I was having some contractions 2 to 6 minutes apart. So, I can go into labor at any point. If I do they will be taking her by C section if she has not moved herself to a head down position. So that is the lastest news. She will be here before we know it!

Unexpected news!

Today we went to the doctors and were informed that she is breech. Our options were to wait it out and she if she turned herself again or we could try and turn her to the position. We decided to go ahead and try to turn her, so I go into the hospital tomorrow morning at 8:00a.m. They will be giving me a IV and monitor by ultrasound during the procedure. If for any reason my fluid, placenta, or her heart rate drops then they will be doing a C section tomorrow. If they are successful with turning her than we will continue and wait it out for me to go into labor. If they are not able to turn her because I am in to much pain then we will scheduling a C section for my 39 week mark. Tomorrow we will see!!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Belly at week 37/38


Well, we went to the Doctor and NO news, but they didn't check either. I start to go weekly. We are counting down the days. We go by the 19 and the 27. It will probably happen sometime in between there. If not, I will be harassing my doctors to induce me!

Belly at week 36

Seems to get bigger by the minute. We are getting closer... very excited and scared!